Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fresher Opening for Software Trainees / Software Programmer


Job Summary

0 - 5 Years
Software Engineer
IT / Telecom - Software
IT-Software
School & Graduation - Any Graduate
Job Position : Fresher / Trainees


Job Category : IT / Software

( Male / Female ) 


Desired Experience : 0 Years



Desired Candidate Profile

Bachelors ( UG ) or Masters ( PG ) in any of the disciplines listed with consistent academic record


Disciplines

Computer Sciences ( CS ) , Computer Technology ( CT ) , Computer Application ( CA ) , Engineering ( EEE , ECE , EIE ) , Mathematics ( Maths ) , Sciences , English , Journalism , Commerce , Accounts , Accounting , Economics , Education , Graphics , Liberal Arts , etc. , 


Academic Record

At least 60% in SSLC and higher grades in Intermediate and Degree.



Walk-In Venue : Details will be sent E mail to shortlisted candidates
Experience: 0- 5 Years
Hyderabad / Secunderabad , Gurgaon , Delhi / NCR , Delhi , Pune , Chennai , Mumbai , Bengaluru / Bangalore , Noida / Greater Noida , Kolkata , Ahmedabad
CTC:    3,00,000-10,00,000 P.A.

Visit http://indiajobsdb.com & Get Interview Details from Support Executive. (Live Chat)

Regards
HR Department
Indiajobsdb.com
hrd@indiajobsdb.com

19 comments:

  1. I am intrested for this position. Please provide email id or any contact no. to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrested for this position. Please provide email id or any contact no. to apply.

    to my mail:rahmannecg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please provide any contact no. or e mail id to apply for this position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please provide details to apply for this job..
    to my mail id: sreeharsha.91@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please provide details to apply for this job..to my mail id : sud_feb1990@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested for the job.My e-mail id is:Debaditya19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm interested hw to apply for this plz send the mail id or contact no to my mail id: srnkrishnamurthy17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm interested hw to apply for this plz send the mail id or contact no to my mail id: Kavya9187@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello mam...my name is shatakshi.I have completed my b.tech in CSE....please provide any contact no. or e mail id to apply for this position. my email id is en.shatakshi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visit http://indiajobsdb.com & Get Interview Details from Support Executive. (Live Chat)

    Regards
    HR Department
    Indiajobsdb.com
    hrd@indiajobsdb.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am interested for this job,please provide me a email-id or any contact no.
    my email-id -jitu23jitender@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to do this job please provide me email id and contact no.
    on prashundixit@gmail.com
    9755575807

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir, I would like to appy for this post. Can I know the procedure ??? or else just mail me the relevant contents to my id (deepa.n297@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would like to apply ... shivaranjan89@gmail.com is my id .. please give me the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would like to apply ... jacksoncrasto@gmail.com is my id .. please give me the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to apply for this job. Please give me the datails..and my id is jayshreechalwadi11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am intrested this job.
    Regards
    (Siva33sms@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. please send me email id so i will send my updated resume. , my email id is sable.kavita85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete