Sunday, April 1, 2012

HR Generalist


Job Description
The role ensures collaboration, engagement, and partnership with both the client and the delivery organization with regards to operational commitments and other agreements made.
This role supports the account as the service delivery advocate and provides advice and direction to the service centre delivery team. Account team / service delivery can span across 4 processes / countries
Industry:IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area:HR Administration, IR
Role Category:HR Administration - Facilities
Role:HR Manager
Keyskills:HR Operations Manager, HR Generalist , US HR, Service Delivery, Payroll operations
Experience: up to 8 years
Education:(UG - Any Graduate) AND (PG - Any PG Course)
Must have  HR Generalist experience with strong exposure to Payroll operations; preferably with US HR experience; role ensures collaboration, engagement, and partnership with both the client and the delivery organization with regards to operational commitments and other agreements made.




Client IBM 
Interested candidates please apply 


Visit http://indiajobsdb.com & Get Interview Details from Support Executive. (Live Chat)

Regards
HR Department
Indiajobsdb.com
hrd@indiajobsdb.com  

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    I have done my PGDM from Guru Nanak Institute Of Management New delhi and result is awaited . I have 2 yrs experience in HR Admin in a reputed school.
    I have also done my Summer training from Muthoot Fincorp where I did skill updated.
    I want to apply in this profile How can I apply please tell me the procedure for apply.

    Regards,
    Nitu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir/Mam,
    I have done my MBA in Hr & IT in the year 2011, i have total experience in HR is 2 + year, Currently i am working in Software company in Noida.
    I want to apply for this job, please tell me the procedure to apply for this opening.

    Total experience- 2 + year
    Current CTC- 2.2 LPA
    Expected - 30% Hike
    Current Location - Noida
    Preferred Location - Noida/Delhi


    Regards
    Prachi Sone
    Prachison@gmail.com
    08742900126

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I am writing to express my interest in working with reputed
    organization as a HR Generalist. I have 3 years of experience with HR profile in IT Industry.I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss the value that my strengths and capabilities can bring to your company.

    I can be reached in confidence at the below telephone numbers or email address and I look forward to hearing from you.

    Please tell me the procedure to apply for the above position.

    Total Work Experience- 3 Years
    Current Location-Pune
    Expected Location-Pune

    Thank you for your time and consideration.

    Regards
    Vaishali Aute
    9370146557



    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog Content.It is very informative and helpful. Please share more content. Thanks.
    HR Generalist Training in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete